1. This forum is read-only and considered to be an Archive. Please utilize the SmarterTools Community for future interaction and posts.

Question Single user login

Discussion in 'SmarterTrack' started by mel_vcg, Apr 27, 2012.

1. mel_vcg

mel_vcg New Member

We are trying to figure out how to make single login happen. We already have a user login provess in place and do not want to have to give our users another login to access our support. I have looked at all of the documentation and forum posts that has been provided, however, I have found large holes when it gets to part of how to execute the most complex pieces. So I am hoping that someone might see this post that has done this successfully. We are currenly running ColdFusion but I do not want that to be the limiting factor as it can do what other languages can, if the steps are identified as to what needs to be done. I need help with the web service and what to call and how to interact with SmarterTrack. We are running SmarterTrack 7.4 and will be updating soon.

My other thought is if we can get the single user login to work, would it be possible to pass login information within a URL behind the scenes to authenticate?

Thanks.