Request Printing email content and attachments in one shot.

Discussion in 'SmarterMail' started by Straker, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Straker

Straker New Member

Hi,
    do you think is there a way to print the email content that has some attachements in one single operation without printing:
    1) first the email content
    2) than clicking on the attachements tab
    3) then printing another page (of course with only the files name)?

Maybe is possible to eliminate the attachments tab showing them in the same tab (page) of the email content?

Many thanks
    Alessandro
  2. Straker

Straker New Member

That's a solution! I haven't thought about it....
    Two prints for one email!

3. Wheemer

Wheemer Senior Member

George's post is so incomprehensible it must be spam.
  4. DXD

DXD Product Expert

Unfortunately I don't think SmarterTools cares if they have spam in their forums. I report up to 10 a day sometimes and nothing is ever done about them.
  5. Wheemer

Wheemer Senior Member

Spam again eh... Maybe you should hire a forum moderator Smartermail. It would be nice to see someone from Smartertools actually care about this forum.

I tried reporting both of this idiots posts as spam, but even that is impossible with Smartertools. I must wait 60 second between reporting posts, gimme a break.
  6. DXD

DXD Product Expert

I've complained about the 60 second wait as well. There are times where I run into 10+ spam posts and have to wait basically 10 minutes to report them all and then SmarterTools does nothing about them.
  7. Wheemer

Wheemer Senior Member

I am sorry that this thread was sidetracked. I'm happy to say the spam problem should now be one of the past.

Is there anybody that has any suggestions for the OP concerning his printing requirement?