1. This forum is read-only and considered to be an Archive. Please utilize the SmarterTools Community for future interaction and posts.

Not Liking SmarterMail's new Domains Listing

Discussion in 'SmarterMail' started by infuseweb, Apr 12, 2012.

1. infuseweb

infuseweb Member

Is it me, or does anyone else not like the new way domains are listed, both in SmarterMail 9.x and SmarterStats 7.x? With SmarterMail I used to be able to see the domain stats with each domain on a new line. So I could easily sort by which domain is using the most disk space, has the most users, etc. Now, I can't see any of that info with all the domains and their respective info displayed in the left column that isn't sortable.

Sometimes making GUI changes just for the sake of changing things isn't always the best idea.
  2. 2k-sk

2k-sk Member

I miss being able to filter to only show disabled domains.
  3. gary856

gary856 Product Expert

You are not alone in disliking the change in the display. There are some other threads posted about this under both SmarterMail and SmarterStats. In fact, they even changed the display a little bit after the initial complaints. Unfortunately, they didn't change it enough.
  4. jcremin

jcremin Member

I agree, that info was nice to be able to see at a glance and now you really have to dig for some of the most basic info....
  5. csimo

csimo Product Expert

I don't like the new format AT ALL. I used to be able to see a lot of data, now it's difficult.