1. This forum is read-only and considered to be an Archive. Please utilize the SmarterTools Community for future interaction and posts.

Bug/Issue Mailing List Subscriber Search Form with IE

Discussion in 'SmarterMail' started by wbdzynr, Mar 29, 2012.

1. wbdzynr

wbdzynr Member

Running SM Enterprise 9.2.4450. A user told me she was having issues adding a subscriber to a mailing list. She said it wouldn't let her type in one of the fields. I confirmed she was using IE (not sure of the version). I tested it and it worked for me using Firefox 11. She then replied that she was able to add the person, but then when she tried to search for them, it wouldn't let her type in the search field. I tried it in IE 9, I was able to search but didn't see the new subscriber. So I added her. Once I saved it, I tried to search in the subscriber search box, but I couldn't type either. I did a hard refresh of the browser, and was then able to do a search.

I'm not sure if this is a known issue, or if anyone else had seen this? Again, I regularly use FF and haven't seen this before.

Todd
  2. gary856

gary856 Product Expert

I haven't seen this issue specifically, but I have seen some flaky activity with SM Ajax and IE9. It's inconsistent, so it may be some kind of caching/refresh issue.
  3. wbdzynr

wbdzynr Member

Thanks - definitely something to keep an eye on. I'll do some more testing with IE (yuck) and see what I find!

Todd