Is there a way to group end user accounts by business?

Discussion in 'SmarterTrack' started by dgrotjan, Mar 21, 2012.

1. dgrotjan

dgrotjan New Member

I have a scenerio where a company has multiple employees submitting tickets to us and each has a different login. They want the different logins so each person can keep track of their issues separately and be notified only on their issues. The president of that company wants the ability to login and view all the tickets for all his employees under his account. Is there any way to group the accounts together by business, and create some kind of account that has privileges to view all tickets for that business?

I've been searching for any information about this and can't find any, so i'm assuming the feature does not exist. If it doesn't exist, is there any chance something like this could be added in the future?
  2. DXD

DXD Product Expert

No there is not but others have requested this.
  3. Timeline?

Any word as to when they may implement this?
  4. DXD

DXD Product Expert

No there has been no word when and if this might happen. I do not expect it to happen in the current beta.
  5. dgrotjan

dgrotjan New Member

We ended up having to go with Kayako instead of SmarterTrack due to lack of this feature, and lack of any information about the possibility of this in the near future. Our clients require that we have that capability so we have to use a help desk system that has it.