Question Cannot login to Smarter Mail

Discussion in 'SmarterMail' started by Music Unlimited, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Music Unlimited

Music Unlimited New Member

Hi Folks

Since I ran cc cleaner I am no longer automatically logged in to smarter mail, and now I am unable to login! Im entering my email address (is this the smarter email address or another one that I used when setting up...??) and what I think is my password but it just tells me to contact the administrater!!

Where can I turn to!? Help!

thanks!

Kevin
  2. chicagonettech

chicagonettech Product Expert

Cc cleaner, Norton, and many other utilities remove remembered passwords because they are not stored by the browser.

If you are on a later version of Smartermail which allowed you to store an alternative password recovery e-mail address, you can recover your password.

If not, then you have to contact your administrator or ISP so they can reset your password after positively identifying you.

If you are the Smartermail admin, then you can do your own reset, the instructions are in the Smartermail KB.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G/PC36100 using Tapatalk on the 4G Now Network from Sprint!
  3. Music Unlimited

Music Unlimited New Member

Hi Bruce

Thanks for your reply! I dont know who my admin is, maybe its me......where is the Smartermail KB?
    My nephew set me up with this originally, maybe he's the admin.

thanks

kevin